Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Internet 4 Classrooms

I went through quite a bit of this site looking at its assessment and high school sections. Overall, it's a good site that provides many tools and links to multiple forms of information and also classes at all levels. It was great to see the division of the work all the way up to Calculus which is very rare. I plan to link the high school section and assessment section to my website.

internet4classrooms

2 comments:

  1. I checked this out too. It had some useful stuff for my grade level. I will most likely introduce it to my students next year.

    Thanks for your comments on my blog as well. It's always good to hear from friends.

    Wilson
    P.s. How's James doing???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked that it appealed to all grade levels. It was also interesting to see that there was a section called "daily dose of the web", which has the latest updated information daily or weekly. It seems like a really useful website.

    ReplyDelete